Jacqueline O. Bradley-Chacon - Jacqueline Bradley-Chacon, Esq. JBC Immigration Law

Ms. Jacqueline O. Bradley-Chacon

JBCImmigrationLaw.com


Jacqueline Bradley-Chacon, Esq. JBC Immigration Law
7309 Baltimore Ave., Ste 119


College Park, MD 20740
USA
3012770661

As an immigration attorney I work diligently and conscientiously to provide high quality immigration legal services that enable the client and his/her family to pursue the best possible legal options to meet their short and long-term goals in the United States.  My style is to work in a cooperative partnership with my clients using my skills, insights and experience to help them navigate successfully through the, often daunting,  U.S. immigration system.  My background as a public interest lawyer and an asylum officer has helped to make me particularly effective in asylum/refugee cases and other humanitarian cases.  I am also fluent in both written and spoken Spanish.  Please see my profile at www.JBCImmigrationLaw.com.